– So, here are three stories that I’ve gleaned from the river of passing news just today.
– For all of you who think things are just fine, you should pull yourself up out of whatever obsessive thing it is you are doing and smell the coffee. The smell has changed, my friends, and its got a serious stink to it.
– Story # 1 is about a man named Richard Berman who lobbies for the Oil Industry.
Secret oil industry strategies inadvertently revealed
– small point to glean here: these folks do not care if they ruin the world. They are unabashedly out to confuse and manipulate you so they can massively profit from oil sales in the near term. And they do not care about you or the long term.
– Story # 2 is about something called Asset Forfeiture.
Police Use Department Wish List When Deciding Which Assets to Seize
– small point to glean here: you do not have to be found guilty for them to seize your assets. And, if you are found innocent later, it will still cost you a bundle to get your stuff back – if you ever do.
– Story # 3 is about a woman named Alayne Fleischmann.
Alayne Fleischmann exposes JPMorgan’s “massive criminal securities fraud”
– small point to glean here: these folks committed bigger crimes than most of us can even conceive of. And none of them – none – have gone to jail for it.
– You should read all three stories and reflect that there’s more and more of this stuff going on around you all the time. And that at some point, it is going to get rude enough and personal enough that it is going to intrude into your little world.
– The rich are out to take what you have. And the police, whom you might think should be protecting you, are out to take what you have as well, if they can.
– You’re just like a little mouse down in a safe corner and the only reason you are still safe is because the dogs from hell haven’t discovered you yet
– If I dipped my foot in the river again, I’m sure I could come up with another three stories, or 10 or 20. The water’s running deep and fast out there in the river of news and information but you really need to turn away from your TV screen to see it because they damn sure are not going to put the real news on your screen to warn you. That screen is there to sedate you.
– That there are big and growing problems in your world is not going to be a recognition you are going to want to have late in the game. Earlier is always better when you want to reposition yourself out of harm’s way.
– U.S. friends – don’t think any of this is real, that it won’t entangle you and yours or that it won’t actually amount to anything?
– No problem. At least you won’t be getting in anyone else’s way when they have woken up and are bailing out.