- If China doesn’t implode from its own internal pressures (the failure of the Mandate of Heaven concept), then it is likely that we’re all going to be living in a Chinese dominated world.
- Most of the rest of us are living in debt ridden societies with few realistic ideas of how to break the debt cycles. (Oh, yeah, let’s have another WalMart or Warehouse store so we can buy really cheap shit – that’ll sort things out).
- So here, the Chinese, apparently, have stolen the heart of America’s weapon system designs. They’ve denied it? Well, what would you expect them to say?
- Clearly, they are winning the game against the west and they’ve used our own Capitalistic Systems and greed against us, brilliantly.
- All we can hope for is that their own greed, corruption, and their failure to understand that they too are subject to the consequences of pollution, climate change and global overshoot, is going to pull their system apart before they can take over ours.
- Then, at least, we can all live equally in a ruined world rather than having to be serfs in a ruined world that they dominate.
- Do you think after reading this that I am prejudiced against the Chinese?
- No, I’m not. I differentiate between the people and their culture. I know and value a number of excellent friends among the Chinese.
- But their culture is another thing. These are, after all, the same people that gave the world the spectacle of The Cultural Revolution just a few decades ago. These same folks drive the Shark Fin markets, the Bear Gall Bladder Markets, the Ivory Markets, and etc.
- They don’t seem to mind poisoning each other, and other nationalities, in their pursuits of profit. (Granted, we’ve not been much better). And, like other cultures before them (and here I very much include ours), they think they are superior, that they are right and that it is their mandate to rule.
- In the end, I think I’d prefer our own assholes to theirs.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Some of America’s key defence items compromised but the culprits are not known.
Designs for some of America’s most important and sensitive weapons systems have been compromised by Chinese hackers, according to a confidential report.
More than two dozen key weapons systems had been affected, including missile defences, fighter jets, helicopters and navy vessels, the report said.
Among those listed are the advanced Patriot missile system, or PAC-3, the F/A-18 fighter jet, the Black Hawk helicopter and the V-22 Osprey, which is able to land and take off vertically.
It was not clear from the report, extracts of which were published by theWashington Post, when or how the designs had been compromised.
Its authors _ the Defence Science Board, an influential advisory body _ stopped short of accusing the Chinese Government of attempting to steal the information.
But senior military sources pointed the finger directly at Beijing, saying the security breaches were part of a “widening Chinese campaign of espionage against US defence contractors and government agencies”.
- Thanks to Kierin M for the Mandate of Heaven concept.